Your purchase of MobiSafe™ tools and services shall be regulated by this Refund Policy.
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AS IT DETERMINES YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PURCHASES,
INCLUDING ESSENTIAL RESTRICTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
In case you have technical issues with the MobiSafe™ monitoring tools, which cannot be fixed by MobiSafe™ Customer
Support Center, you may be eligible for a full refund in accordance with Refund Policy outlined below.
However, we are convinced that most of claims for refund may be avoided if you accept professional help
from our Customer Support Center. To contact the Customer Support Center please write to
Subject to this Refund Policy, you may be eligible to receive a full refund within 7 days following the day
of your purchase provided your reasons don’t contradict with the Refund Policy conditions outlined below.
- No refund will be issued after 7 days have elapsed since the purchase date.
- Your refund may be issued only once. If you buy another MobiSafe™ subscription at a later time, it will
not be subject to the same refund request.
- No refund will be issued in case a user refuses to re-install or re-link MobiSafe™ Software in the event
of the performed upgrade of the operating system on the target device.
No refund can be issued to a user in case the reasons for a refund are completely beyond MobiSafe™ control.
They include, but are not limited to:
- No refund will be issued in case a user’s target device is not in compliance with the MobiSafe™ Compatibility
Policy. The following operating systems are NOT supported: Symbian Belle, Windows Phone, Windows
Mobile, BlackBerry 10 or Bada. Please read more about our
- No refund will be issued in case the target device has lost connection with MobiSafe™ subscription due to
the absence of Internet access, factory reset or update to the latest operating system version.
- A target phone is not owned by a user or a user does not receive a consent of a target phone owner to
install the MobiSafe™ Software, or has forgotten the password to unlock it;
- A target phone does not have Internet access (no money left on the target phone account, temporary service
interruption, roaming-related problem, etc.);
- The carrier operator is changed by a target phone user that leads to the loss of Internet connectivity
and consequently improper functioning of MobiSafe™ Software;
- A target phone was reset to original factory settings;
- A user does not follow the setup guidelines stated on our site or from our customer support team or does
not accept technical assistance;
- A user did not receive the data that had been saved on a target phone before MobiSafe™ was installed on
- A user intended to use MobiSafe™ on more than one target device after purchasing one subscription plan;
- Personal reasons (I’ve changed my mind, I’ve made a purchase by mistake, Software was not used, etc.);
- MobiSafe™ software was unlinked or damaged by anti-virus software, target device’s owner or other services;
- A user’s iCloud credentials for a target device are not up-to-date;
- iCloud backup cannot be activated to a target device by a user, even though it is technically possible;
- A target device does not have daily WI-FI connection;
- A target iOS device does not have enough space in iCloud for saving backups and a user is not able to
You are required to send your refund request through our online feedback system:
https://www.mobisafe.co/request-refund.html. We do not accept refund requests made in other possible
ways. The refund decision shall be made within seven business days.
In the event of a chargeback by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider allowed
by us) in connection with your purchase of any subscription plan(s), you agree that we may suspend access
to any and all accounts you have with us. Account’s reactivation is processed at our discretion and only
after our receipt of the unpaid purchase(s).Charges for the service(s) which use our credit card payment
processor will be identified on your credit card statement. Fees, incurred as the result of chargebacks
or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank, or a Payment Provider, and disputes that require
accounting or legal services shall be covered by you.